|Home||» Products||» EC 215 Conductivity Meter For Laboratory Use||» EC 215 Conductivity Meter For Laboratory Use|
EC 215 Conductivity Meter For Laboratory Use
By keeping track of latest market development, we are engaged in trading & supplying our clients an excellent quality EC 215 Conductivity Meter For Laboratory Use which is demanded for assessing hardness and strength of various heat treated materials. We manufacture this EC 215 Conductivity Meter for Laboratory Use by making use of progressive technology in line with the set industry standards. Our offered product is valued for its accurate readings, with digital readability. Our offered products combine maximum measurement accuracy. It also helps in every lab for routine measurement.
- Temperature coefficient p is adjustable between 0 and 2.5% degree C
- Temperature compensation of EC 215 meter reading is automatic and falls in the range of 0 to 50 degree C
- 4 measurement ranges
- 4-ring potentiometric conductivity probe with internal temperature sensor
- Large LCD
- Manual calibration
- Automation Temperature Compensation
- Offered with conductivity probe HI76303, instruction manual and 12 VDC adapter
HI 76303: 4-ring conductivity probe with built-in temperature sensor.
- HI 7033L: 84pS/cm calibration solution, 500 ml
- HI7030L: 12880uS/cm calibration solution, 500 ml
- HI 7031L: 1413uS/cm calibration solution, 500ml
HI 76404: Electrode holder